Click to Start Application (15-20 minutes)
The application gets you started! It does not guarantee placement of a student. It does allow us to get to know you a little bit so we can make the best possible match!
- Home Visit- The program coordinator assigned to your area will call you and set up an appointment to visit with you and your family. This visit is usually about 15-30 minutes and is the first opportunity to establish a relationship with your coordinator. He or she will be your 24/7 counselor for all of your hosting needs before, during, and after the program.
- LiveScan- A live scan is required for all family members over the age of 18. Most of our students are children under the age of 18. To comply with state safety standards for children, LiveScan background checks ensure the safety of all children who attend our programs.
- Student Match- Our local coordinator will contact you when we have a potential match for your family.
- Host Family Agreement and Orientation- The Host Family Agreement contains all the important details that you agree to provide while your student is here. You will receive the program calendar, pick up and drop off locations, and will be provided an online orientation. The Host Family Ageement will be signed by both the program coordinator and host family to ensure expectations on both sides are clear ensuring a great experience is had by all.
- 24/7 Support- You will be assigned a program coordinator and have their direct cell phone number to call at anytime you are in need of support.